Thursday, January 23, 2014

How to stop him from snoring?

Question by Mrs. N™: How to stop him from snoring?
I could not sleep last night I had my husband snoring up a storm next to me and Max in the floor snoring like there's no tomorrow. I know i can fix my hubby by putting a pillow over his face... ;) but how do I help Max to not snore so much?
Probably not Fallon.. with Penny's squished face I know that snoring is horrible


Best answer:

Answer by Fallon says GO VOLS!™
Me thinks you're stuck with it!

I know it couldn't be as bad as Penny's snoring..

>>
Ha, It's worse sometimes than others..I could have sworn it was my fiance snoring the other night but it was her! Usually if I poke her she'll stop for a little bit.



What do you think? Answer below!

6 comments:

  1. IS YOUR NEWF GELLIN'January 23, 2014 at 7:06 AM

    If I knew I would not suffer lack of sleep due to a hubby, 4 Newfs, 1 Am.Bully, and a persian. ALL snore and always have. To add a special touch, the Am.Bully and the Persian have BAD GAS while they sleep also. No comment on the hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥ Crysti says ROLL TIDE ♥January 23, 2014 at 7:12 AM

    Haha...My husband couldn't sleep last night because of me snoring! Since Eli broke my nose (YES, he did).... I snore bad, I guess. I got mad at Chad and went to sleep on the couch.

    Eh...Max, I have no idea how to stop his snoring other than to make him sleep in another room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do what I do.... sleep on the couch, and lock the dog in the bedroom with your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have your hubby's adenoids checked out. The dog would be sleeping outside the bedroom closed door. Or visa versa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My pit does the same thing. He has a under-bite, which I think makes it worse. He also breaths hard when exercising. I just call his name to wake him up a bit when its annoying. Its worse when he puts his head under the dog bed, so I make sure he has it propped up on a pillow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just strap on a Breathe Rite Strip:)

    ReplyDelete