Saturday, May 25, 2013

When I have friends over that snore, the sound bothers me a lot. How do I block out the sound?

Question by Nottelling: When I have friends over that snore, the sound bothers me a lot. How do I block out the sound?
I mean, other then ear plugs. They do muffle the sound, but not a lot. And for some reason, sound disrupts my sleep, since I have problemes falling asleep already. So are there more affecive ways to stop the sound from bothering me?


Best answer:

Answer by whatsit
Quit inviting them over if it bothers you that much. If you have to have them over try playing some music or a head set or something.



Add your own answer in the comments!

12 comments:

  1. run a fan , stereo tv ,or portable heater .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ear plugs works for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nope! other than not inviting your friends to sleep over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband has same problem I wake him up enough to make him sleep on his side then he doesn't snore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. put a pillow over their face lol... no buy ear plugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. dont think, sleep. hard to do though i have some difficultys.
    earplugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pitch a tent for them outside. put it at the oposite end of the house to where you sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  8. DON'T LET THEM SPEND DA NITE. THAT'S YOUR BEST OPTION. I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE SNORE, IT DRIVES ME CRAZY.

    ReplyDelete
  9. dont invite them(ask them politley) or stuff their mouth with cotton balls or something to block out da sound. : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. wrap a towel on your head

    ReplyDelete
  11. buy them some nasal strips, and let them use them

    ReplyDelete
  12. Try cotton balls and an mp3 player.

    ReplyDelete