Wednesday, May 15, 2013

How do I stop my husband from snoring?

Question by River: How do I stop my husband from snoring?
It's gotten really bad lately, and it keeps me up at night. I yell "stop snoring", kick him, and that will make him stop for about 2 minutes, but then it starts again. (He never remembers my yelling or kicks in the morning, so I don't feel bad.) He never snored in 8 years of marriage until 6 months ago. He's in his mid 30's, is extremely fit and is at or below his ideal weight, and has had no change in health. He says the snoring is because he's "exhausted." It's true that he is working longer hours these days. But in any case, the snoring needs to stop! I'm going nuts!


Best answer:

Answer by rygelski
Tell him to quit smoking. Either that or tell him to see a doctor to prescribe medication that will help to loosen all that garbage in his nasal passages.



Give your answer to this question below!

2 comments:

  1. Breathe Right nasal strips worked wonders for my husband! They are cheap and available at any drugstore. Amazingly simple concept but it works! It's a good start before trying anything more serious/expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi hear is my answer my hubbie snores awful same thing as you but guess what he had a sleep study done only to find out he has sleep apnea he was always tired because people with that condition are not realy getting a rem sleep thats why they are always tired so he sleeps with a special mask and now problem solved look into it you never know ok

    ReplyDelete