Monday, May 13, 2013

How to: stop snoring?

Question by Mia: How to: stop snoring?
I've always snored. I work two jobs and I'm a college student as well. My boyfriend lives 1 and 15 minutes away and we commute to see each other. So when I hit he bed I hit it hard. Anyway. The other night he kept talking about the way I snore. He even woke me up out of my sleep and told me I needed to stop snoring. Like I could control it. It made me feel bad. We've been together almost 4 years and he's never waken me up out of sleep about it. He snores too and it doesn't bother me. Is there a way it can be stopped?


Best answer:

Answer by praveen
Snoring is due to compression of air trachea. You change the sleeping pose.Probably changing the side which normally sleep.



What do you think? Answer below!

1 comment:

  1. Try not to sleep on your back. Try sleeping on your side. Maybe check out this website: http://howtostopsnoringzone.com
    The site has a lot of info on snoring and remedies.

    ReplyDelete