Monday, May 13, 2013

How to stop snoring as I hv continued to snore after delivery of my baby?

Question by Christy: How to stop snoring as I hv continued to snore after delivery of my baby?
I don't used to snore until I was like 6months preg and still after I hv had d baby am still snoring . Wat can I do to stop it


Best answer:

Answer by Joey
My wife had this exact same problem until she tried something her best friend recommended. She said that her husband was snoring like a bull at nights, but after she tried this small addition which is attached to your head the snoring stopped. The same happened to my wife. She's been using it for 2 weeks now and I haven't heard her snore since.



Add your own answer in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. You can try sleeping sideways as this has been the common practice that most people are doing. However, this wont stop snoring for most of the snorers. There is a better solution which is called My Snoring Solutions. This is a safe and comfortable product that can effectively eliminate snoring the first night that you use this. Check this out for more info:

    ReplyDelete