Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Have any heard of the ear staple to loose weight?

Question by claudr_30: Have any heard of the ear staple to loose weight?
I got my ears stapled 1 week ago in an effort for weight loss, so far my hunger has been supressed, i crave allot of water, my nails are growing faster, I have stopped snoring, I have allot more energy to get up and be active again. I want to see inches melt away, does this really work?


Best answer:

Answer by ****brownskincutie****
Yes it does work, i had them stapled in december and i have lost 15 pounds!!!!!!!!!!



What do you think? Answer below!

1 comment:

  1. My wife had it done, and it made her feel dizzy. She took them out. A friend of mine had it done, and after several months, I saw no results, and he didn't either. I guess his "matter" ruled his mind. The news channel ran an article and video on this if you want to go check it out at:
    http://kfor.com/Global/story.asp?s=4106334

    ReplyDelete