Friday, May 3, 2013

How to stop someone from snoring?

Question by Samuel Thorndike: How to stop someone from snoring?
My friend is asleep on some pillows on my floor, hes laying on his front and is snoring horribaly loudly its keeping me awake. Anyone got any suggestions? Thanks :)


Best answer:

Answer by Thiskid.
Wake them up.

just kiddingg.
Sometimes my dad's snoring keeps me up so I go into his room and turn his head.
That usually stops the snoring for a while, long enough for me to fall asleep that is.
:)



Give your answer to this question below!

1 comment:

  1. hi friend Here are some great stop snoring tips for your friend

    1.The position you sleep in can greatly influence your snoring problem. Most people tend to snore more when sleeping on their back. Try adjusting your sleeping position to the side to reduce your snoring.

    2. Try sleeping without a pillow. Sometimes the pillow will block your airway by bending your neck so that it is more difficult to breath.

    hope this two tips can help your friend to stop snoring loudly..
    more info visit
    http://tinyurl.com/stopsloudlysnoringprogram

    ReplyDelete