Monday, April 22, 2013

How to stop snoring at night?

Question by : How to stop snoring at night?
I cannot seem to stop snoring at night. I've tried a couple of different products, but none of them seem to work. Anyone have any suggestions, my wife is ready to move onto the couch.


Best answer:

Answer by rvrabel2002
The best thing you can do is to start working out and try to lose some weight. It is said that snoring at night is caused by fatty tissue in the throat, and this traps some mucus and creates a pocket of saliva. Nasty, I know, but its the truth.

You can also try using a product called snore zip, which prevents this mucus from building up at night and will help you stop snoring. Check out link below for reviews. I believe they have a free trial, my friend said he used it and it dramatically reduced his snoring.



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Hi. If possible try not to drink any alcoholic drinks before bedtime. And do not sleep on your back. A very simple "remedy" to prevent you from sleeping on your back is to sew a cotton reel on the back of your t-shirt or pj top. If you do roll on your back while you sleep you will roll back again. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get a sleep test ASAP. Too many times people just ignore snoring as a simple part of life but the fact of the matter is snoring leads to sleep apnea which in turn leads to Heart Disease, Stroke, Diabetes, High blood pressure, Erectile dysfunction, etc etc. I know it sounds like a lot and hard to believe but I ended up in the sleep lab because of my uncontrolled high blood pressure and found out I have sleep apnea. I sleep with a CPAP and now my blood pressure is under control, best thing ever happended to me.....Dont believe the "snake oil" people will try to sell you to cure your snoring...This stuff is serious

    ReplyDelete