Monday, April 22, 2013

Is it possible to stop snoring?

Question by : Is it possible to stop snoring?
i am an 11 year old girl and i love to have sleepovers. my problem is that i cant always cause of snoring. everyone makes fun of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have missed my my bffs last 2 b-day partys cause they where sleepovers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and she lives 2 hrs away so we cant get together 2 much. please if there is anything that can help me to stop snoring please tell me! im desperate!!!!!!!!!!!!
thnx!
xoxoxo


Best answer:

Answer by Matchu
there are pillows that are supposed to help with that.


My mom's way of getting my dad to stop snoring is to wake him up every tie he starts, but I doubt you want to do that :P.

BUT, you could just make sure you're the last person to fall asleep



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. It is curable, and the way to do it depends on what causes your specific case of snoring.

    It could be your posture (dont sleep on your back!), nasal congestion (use nasal spray), issues in your throat (you can try throat sprays made for snoring), or other things.

    Check out http://www.thecuretosnoring.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read this book I read because i was having the same problem!

    http://www.productsupplycenter.com/web284247

    ReplyDelete