Sunday, October 13, 2013

How to stop my boyfriend from snoring?

Question by hummingbird heartbeat: How to stop my boyfriend from snoring?
My boyfriend snores loud enough that it keeps me from getting to sleep, and was just wondering if anyone had any good remedies or ways to keep someone from snoring.

He was in the army, and when he was woken up abruptly it scares him, so i was hoping to find some ways that wont wake him up(not kicking him in the back for example, lol). Thank you!


Best answer:

Answer by Dianne
Don't try, it's a waste of time............just buy earplugs



Add your own answer in the comments!

4 comments:

  1. Before Going to Sleep drink lot of water and make sure that He Sleeps with his lefthand above his body...Ask him to sleep in Sideways..This will stop Snoring for SURE !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y don't u wear earmoths itll keep noise out and your ears would be warm

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband does the same, I tend to pinch him in his sleep and he stops lol. If he doesn't stop I would suggest you get some earplugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since he is snoring this loudly; watch him for any pauses of breathing for more than 10 seconds. He will also be gasping, coughing, gagging and chocking. He may have to go to a doctor to be assessed for sleep apnea. Any VA hospital can be used.

    ReplyDelete