Thursday, October 10, 2013

Why do I move around so much in my sleep?

Question by Jillian: Why do I move around so much in my sleep?
My boyfriend tells me I move around so much in my sleep that I push him off the bed. I don't notice it though because I can't hear anything in my sleep when I fall alseep i'm out till i wake up. I have noticed that when I do wake up even if I sleep in till 10 i'm still tired and that even when I go to bed early. So i'm just wondering if anyone knows anything about this and what could I do to make it stop.


Best answer:

Answer by I♥My Violin
you could buy a bigger bed? i dont know, but you could join in one of those sleep study things. they can help.



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

4 comments:

  1. panicatthediscorocks001October 10, 2013 at 10:10 AM

    sounds just like me... but i have no idea what to do about it, sorry

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is normal. This is your sleeping pattern. Maybe if you made an effort to adjust your sleeping habits it would change. For example try sleeping at a certain time every night (8pm or so) and you might find yourself waking up earlier. When you get up, get up immediatley, don't make a habit of sleeping in. It will take time for your body and biological clock to synchronise so don't expect results overnight.


    As for the moving around stuff, this is normal. I used to wake up on the opposite side of the bed, sometimes sideways, theres nothing wrong with that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait slow down, your asleep until you wake up! WHAT?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You may have a sleep disorder that would make you feel refreshed when upon awakening.

    You need to see your physician and tell him about your sleep patterns and how you feel when you awaken in the morning.

    It is not normal to feel tired when you wake up in the morning.

    Also you could have a secondary or primary health problem other than the sleep disorder. Such as hypothyroidism which makes you have unrefreshing sleep.

    Do you snore as well? That is another sign of a sleep disorder.

    ReplyDelete