Friday, October 18, 2013

My dog snores like a truck driver! How do I keep her from snoring all the time?

Question by Penelope: My dog snores like a truck driver! How do I keep her from snoring all the time?
It used to be when my dog was a little puppy she would snore once in a while. But now she snores all the time. She is around 7 yrs. old now and she snores so loudly she can wake up the family upstairs. Sometimes I laugh, but sometimes I have to go pat her lightly to waken her so she will stop. It only lasts for about 20 minutes then she is back to sounding like a high powered buzz saw.


Best answer:

Answer by ThatLabGuy
Try repositioning her to lay on her stomach, if you can.



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. I understand 100%. Check out this video of my dog. He snores all night long. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SCz3qm9U_s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roll him over on his side. That is what I do with my snoring dog.

    ReplyDelete