Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Any suggestions to stop my husband from snoring?

Question by a mom: Any suggestions to stop my husband from snoring?
It does not matter if he is on his back or his side. I also snore but men sleep more soundly so therefor he can sleep right through it. I ask him to move his position but as soon as he does he falls fast asleep and the snoring starts again. Most nights I find myself going in my kids' bed or the couch. Help!


Best answer:

Answer by halycon
Get those snoring strips at Walgreens or something. They go on the nose and help.



Give your answer to this question below!

5 comments:

  1. They are called Breath Right Strips and yes they work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get those breath right strips for him to put on his nose.
    You could do what i do, sleep with ear plugs!
    OR i think there is a pillow that is supposed to make someone not snore! Not sure about it though! ( I found a pretty expensive pillow, but I'm sure there are cheaper ones too)(the second link is a little cheaper)

    Good luck, i hate snoring too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. get a sleeping test to see if he has sleep apnea. he might need a cpap machine to not snore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Find the reason behind the snoring first, and then heal that and the snore will go away. A good accupuncturist could probably help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He needs to be on a Sleep Apnia Machine. He needs to be tested.

    ReplyDelete