Saturday, November 9, 2013

Snorring is there a way to stop a cronic snorer?

Question by passonfruits: Snorring is there a way to stop a cronic snorer?
My boyfreind is a cronic snorer, he is starting to drive me crazy. I can sleep at nite, and well he even snores when he is napping in his chair. I get no peace and quite. I have tryed many home remodies and nothing has helped. any idea's?

Please help
sleep deproved


Best answer:

Answer by John K
This could be sleep apnea. His trying to breathe at night is making him wake up several times in the evening, wrecking his rem sleep and will create several problems in later years. Get to a doctor and arrange to be tested. If he has it, he'll get a machine to help him sleep.



Add your own answer in the comments!

5 comments:

  1. one home remedy is putting a tennis ball in the back of his shirt (never tried this to my husband, I just elbow him)
    so when he rolls on his back he'll turn over
    they do make those nose strips too
    good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. This what I suggest: get him breathe right nasal strips, it relieves nasal congestion, reduces snoring, also cold and allergy relief. It's simple, two flexible spring-like pieces gently lift nasalpassages open while a special adhesive holds the stripcomfortably in place, goodluck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get your boyfriend to see his family doctor with a referral to a sleep clinic. Snoring is not a good sign. It can indicate sleep apnea which means not only are you sleep deprived but so is he. Because with sleep apnea he awakens him 100's of times throughout the night when his breathing literally stops. So that means he can die in his sleep. So PLEASE get him help instead of complaining about his loud snoring. If it bothers you so much sleep in another room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sleep separately until he starts to improve.
    I was a crazy woman when I lived with my ex-husband.
    His snoring was really bad.
    I could even hear him with the door shut and on the other side of the house.
    His drinking affected it.
    He had surgery which made it worse.
    There are many gadgets on the market but I still reckon a good thump in the ribs gets the message across.
    Just go easy on him.
    No seriously you might like to consider some ear muffs and
    some decongestants that last up to 10 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you find out let me know as I am like your boyfriend only I am female, my boyfriend said its like a train crashing into a building site?

    ReplyDelete