Tuesday, November 5, 2013

how do I get my husband to STOP SNORING?

Question by The Bad: how do I get my husband to STOP SNORING?
We have been married for ten years and he has only snored in the past due to illness, but for the last 2 months he has snored non-stop! It doesn't matter what position he is in, he still snores!! He says the breath right strips don't work and the sprays haven't helped.....what can I do??? We don't have another bed he can sleep in, or I would have sent him there a month ago!!
I can't wear ear plugs, I have a baby I have to listen for!!


Best answer:

Answer by Eileen J
There are new things out there for snoring and they DO work.....Go to the Doctors and ask what is best...
Or you could wear ear plugs,,That is what I do when I have too..They work .!



Add your own answer in the comments!

3 comments:

  1. oh WOW IM GOING TROUGH IT ALSO
    MINE HAD A SLEEP APNEA TEST AND HAS TO WEAR A MASK WHICH STOPPED IT
    HOWEVER BREATH RIGHT STRIPS DID HELP
    GOOD LUCK IVE LOST TONS OF SLEEP OVER IT
    IF HE HAS NOT HAD A SLEEP TEST MIGHT THINK ABOUT IT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of you need to visit his doctor and talk about his snoring. A sudden change in sleeping breathing habits can be a sign of something serious. The doctor can order a sleep study where he is monitored during his sleep. He may have sleep apnea and needs treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A permanent effective discreet low cost one off purchase
    The Stop Snore Ring the acupressure ring worn on the little finger
    Is it really that simple?
    Check out the website there are more than 650 customer endorsements!
    My partner wears the ring it paid for itself the first night she wore it

    ReplyDelete