Saturday, November 2, 2013

How to stop him snoring.?

Question by Rachel: How to stop him snoring.?
I am at my wits end. My boyfriend wont stop snoring. We have tried lots of remedies, but even when he has a mouth guard in he still manages to wake me up. We live in a studio flat so it's not like I can go sleep in another room. I am only getting an hour or so of proper sleep a night.
Apart from the doctors (which he is going to) what can we do? He can't get an appointment for weeks :'(


Best answer:

Answer by Ben
Stick Bananas in his nose, it worked for me



What do you think? Answer below!

3 comments:

  1. the best way my wife stopped snoring using breath right nasal strips
    it's a tape you put on your nose makes your nose stay open
    and stops snoring i finally get my sleep all stores have it i
    bought a box at cvc theres different kinds the best is
    breath right nasel strips work so well she can even sleep on her back
    with no snoring good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Until your bg is asssessed for sleep apnea; I suggest a white noise machine, 30 decibel rated ear plugs, going to bed earlier the him, take some melotonin for sleep maintenence and google "sleep Hygiene" .

    If your bf has sleep apnea; a cpap machine will end ALL snoring.

    Please protect your health by preseverving your sleep, The time of sleep restores your body and mind for the days stresses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that sounds frustrating. Mouth guards are the most well researched and well proven method to stop snoring. There are a great many research studies from around the world that prove they work. This is why there are so many to choose from. The problem is many are low quality and not made to fit properly. A device of this type should be bought from a dentist who can ensure it fits well and brings the lower forward enough to control the snoring. You can read more here: http://www.somnowell.com/blog-entry/560

    ReplyDelete