Wednesday, September 11, 2013

How to get my husband to stop snoring so loud?

Question by Pamela: How to get my husband to stop snoring so loud?
Its horrible! I try to fall asleep before him so that I can fall asleep, but he falls asleep like when he hits the pillow.


Best answer:

Answer by Confused
There is a surgery :s
Eating habits affect snoring (avoid fatty meals and chocolate or milk right before sleep)
Smoking can cause snoring
I would say get earplugs for yourself if the other solutions do not work.



What do you think? Answer below!

6 comments:

  1. Poke him in the ribs so he will turn over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give him one more pillow, close his mouth, but the best way is trying to let him turn to lie on his side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a thing called No snore I think you can find it at the store, or it is called stop snore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are all kinds of products available and because I snore - I have tried many. The most effective one is basically a mouthpiece that I place in my mouth each night. It keeps my lower jaw just a little bit more forward than usual and that provides a clear airway all night no matter what position I end up in. The snoring has stopped completely. You can probably find these things in drugstores but I bought mine through Amazon.com for about $ 20. You can use it over and over but they say you should replace it about every 6 months. It is very well worth it.

    I also sleep better now.

    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Breathe Right Nasal Strips help me out a lot. Just make sure his face is clean and dry and have him put one on before he goes to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Try doing this, before going to bed, ask your husband to put a piece of candy or cough drop between his cheek and gum. A friend of mine told me that it works well for her husband.

    ReplyDelete