Friday, September 27, 2013

How to stop snoring at night?

Question by -NOM NOM NOM-: How to stop snoring at night?
I'm a 14 year old girl and never knew I snored until recently when I had to share a room with my sister for a few weeks. lots of people tell me I snore now, and I don't want to :( How do i stop? I'm not overweight, in fact I'm a little underweight.. because I heard that being overweight can cause snoring.I think I only snore when I have a cold or if my nose is stuffy, but if not, how do I stop?

Thanks in advance.


Best answer:

Answer by Mister Robota
Try not sleeping on your back



Add your own answer in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Snoring occurs when the flow of air through the mouth and nose is physically obstructed.
    Change your sleep position -
    Lying on your back makes the base of your tongue and soft palate collapse to the back wall of your throat, causing a vibrating sound during sleep. Sleeping on your side may help prevent this.

    ReplyDelete