Friday, September 20, 2013

How can i teach myself to STOP SNORING?

Question by Evonne D: How can i teach myself to STOP SNORING?
snoring is embarassing. and i wanna stop. lol help?


Best answer:

Answer by reverendlarry
If you smoke, quit. I quit about a year ago and I've been told that I don't really snore anymore - I was actually surprised because for months I thought I was still snoring like always.

If you don't, well, they also have those breathe right strips you can try, or there are drops you can take before bed that are suppose to help with snoring.



What do you think? Answer below!

1 comment:

  1. google it first u dum dumSeptember 20, 2013 at 8:06 PM

    i've found myself snoring lately.... when i go to sleep, i lay on my back, but as soon as i start snoring, i feel it before i fall asleep, and i roll over on my side

    im sure theres better ways than that, but that works

    ReplyDelete