Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Are you more prone to snoring if your tongue rests on the roof of your mouth?

Question by W. Spaminodas adrastas blab: Are you more prone to snoring if your tongue rests on the roof of your mouth?
My tongue naturally rests on the roof of my mouth and my bottom and top teeth are normally together. I've been trying to make my tongue rest on the bottom of my mouth and my teeth unclench, but it's not natural yet.

So if I eventually got to the point of that being natural, would my snoring stop? The airways might be less blocked, right?


Best answer:

Answer by Claudine
The main issue here is the clear airway passage. May be you can try some mouth guard to get the position and later on you can try it the natural way.



Add your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment