Wednesday, September 25, 2013

How do I stop snoring? If I cut out my tonsils then will I get fat?

Question by SFI: How do I stop snoring? If I cut out my tonsils then will I get fat?
I'm only 12 and I snore! I have been snoring since I was 9. I feel drowsy sometimes and my nose feels clogged. Last year also my doctor said that my tonsils are HUGE! What should I do? Please help meee.....
PLEASE ANSWER ME!


Best answer:

Answer by Ryan
I'd say that if your tonsils were an issue your doctor would have suggested removing them. My suggestion would be to go back and speak to your doctor about the problem.

Having your tonsils cut out will not make you fat, although being overweight is apparently one cause for snoring. I'd speak to your doctor and they should be able to help.



What do you think? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment