Thursday, September 12, 2013

What can I do/use to make my back stop sweating?

Question by brewster_mil: What can I do/use to make my back stop sweating?
I'm an Outside Sales Rep and its a little embarrassing to service a customer with a sweaty back. It only happens if I'm sitting down with my back against something. Is their something I can put on my seat in my car so I stay cool. Or is their something I can rub on my back to stop me from sweating.

Thanks,


Best answer:

Answer by CuriousGirl
try using baby powder before you get into your car, bring alittle bottle with you trhough out the day to freshen up, this also helps if your hair and face get alittle sweaty, put some on your hands and dab your face :) hope that helps



What do you think? Answer below!

1 comment:

  1. It could be genetic, it could be related to your health/lifestyle, it might even be caused by something your taking.

    Genetics are what they are, some people sweat more than other, if you sweat like that all year round even when it is cooler than that might be the case. If that is the case the baby powder might be a quick fix, wear shirts made out of more breathable fabric, and try to keep cool with air conditioning and cold water.

    If it a health/lifestyle result that might be easy to fix. I don't know if this is the case with you but if a person is overweight they tend to sweat more even in milder temperatures. If that is the case then cutting some of the weight might help. Not only will it potentially reduce how your affected by the heat but it will alieviate stress on your joints, increase energy levels, reduce snoring and improve your overall health.

    If it is something you're taking, like a pill or something then it might be increasing your body temperature which will cause you to sweat. If you are taking something that is considered a thermagenic then that will certainly increase your body temperature. I took a product called Hot Rox or something like that to cut 9lbs to wrestle in the 171 weight class and it had a crazy reaction to me. It increased my body temp. so dramatically and I was literally sweating buckets. So if you are taking something like that then sweating is going to be a natural reaction.

    Sorry for the long answer but a quick fix would be talc or airy fabrics. If it still persists and it cause doesn't seem to be like any that I had mentioned maybe ask your doctor if and when you go in for an annual checkup.

    ReplyDelete