Thursday, August 8, 2013

How can I get my boyfriend to stop snoring?

Question by AnaisVengenace: How can I get my boyfriend to stop snoring?
We just moved in together and he doesn't let me sleep cause of his snoring. I've tried waking him up, have him lay on his side, I've even hit him sometimes (out of frustration) but it doesn't work. He has asthma, so could that be the reason why he snores so much?

He's actually snoring as I'm typing this.


Best answer:

Answer by Havoc :3
They have solutions that are over the counter at drug stores that relieve snoring, but also see your doctor for more help.



What do you think? Answer below!

3 comments:

  1. Humans having sex with animals, otherwise called bestiality or zoophilia, is believed to be fairly uncommon, but because of the stigmatization associated with this behavior, research and data is limited. Zoophilia is sometimes distinguished from bestiality as incorporating a relationship or emotional attachment with an animal, in addition to sexual contact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like my spouse before I stopped snoring. I have done my research on this topic as well as tried many methods. I have found home remedies and secrets which you can find for free on my site, as well as a review of the ebook that helped me.

    http://www.howtostopsnoring.tk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to simply direct you to a website, but I think you will find a lot of the solutions they list to be helpful. I know what it's like to have someone sleeping near you who snores, so I wish you luck!

    http://www.whypeoplesnore.com/snoring-treatments.php

    Sweet dreams (hopefully)!

    ReplyDelete