Sunday, August 25, 2013

What are the ill effects of this condition?

Question by pannacoucke: What are the ill effects of this condition?
I stop breathing at times when i sleep, so i'm told by my wife, which when i read up online says that its sleep apnea. Does anyone know what the effects are of this other than unrestful sleep? Thanks for your help!


Best answer:

Answer by cierra_ash
yeah, my parents have bad sleep apnea. they sleep in different rooms because they both snore very much, literally my mom sounds like plane. because of unrestful nights you should become very much tired during the day. because of the stopped breathing you should use a special machine for sleep apnea and all of he symptoms should go away. it works for my parents.
best of luck to you



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment