Wednesday, August 21, 2013

How come men snore more than women?

Question by Slinkies!!: How come men snore more than women?
Well, i seem to notice that men snore more than women or at least louder at least. Also i know like snoring has to do with sinus problems or something, but how come when we're young we don't snore as bad as when we get older?


Best answer:

Answer by debs46
My partner says i snore realy loud,how he knows that i dont know cos most nights hes in bed before me snoring his head off.



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

6 comments:

  1. because they have Adams apple in the throat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cause they drink more frequently than women and therefore are more relaxed when they fall asleep....and snoring gets worse when we get older because we develop more health problems when we get older....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I snore like a bear, so does my mom, my brothers, my grandmother did, my dad did. I don't think its limited to men.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure - but if you get a Slumber Guard it should stop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Twenty percent of all adults are chronic snorers, and 45% of normal adults snore occasionally. As people grow older, their chance of snoring increases. Approximately half of all individuals over 60 snore regularly.

    http://hubpages.com/_jzccc9vgz55/hub/What-is-the-easy-and-effective-remedy-to-stop-snoring

    ReplyDelete