Thursday, August 15, 2013

How do I sell an idea to help people stop snoring?

Question by josephmwiley: How do I sell an idea to help people stop snoring?
I use a device to keep from snoring. It's cheap, under $ 5. It's easy to buy. It's available in most cities. It is made for another purpose. It works unbelievably well. I've used it for 6 years. It could be modified to be better but I don't know how to do any of it.


Best answer:

Answer by icsowesmemoney
MY WIFE WOULD PROBALLY PAY YOU 10 TIMEs FOR IT!!

icsowememoney@yahoo.com



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

5 comments:

  1. I'm not his wife, but I'd definately pay you plenty to get my husband to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get me one Please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the best way would be to advertise on ebay. Since this product already exists, you needn't sell the product but just the idea on how to use the product as an anti snoring device. Something like an ebook or so for end consumers. You can give the steps to be performed inorder for this device to be used as anti snoring device and if it catches on, you can later look at modifying the device to make more profits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First you need to patent it. I'm a design engineer and may be able to help you with drawing a modified design for the application. Marketing is a story on its own. You need to get a cash injection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i know a good way to promote almost everything! actually it's all about marketing here!
    4 more information email me at alin@ebooks4wisepeople.com

    ReplyDelete