Tuesday, August 6, 2013

How can I help my boyfriend to stop snoring?

Question by : How can I help my boyfriend to stop snoring?
My 31 year old boyfriend snores like a pig and it is not doing our relationship any favours!

He had his nose broken a few years back which may not help but his snoring is getting louder and louder. Does anyone have any ideas on what kind of treatments we can get from a chemist or any advice on how to quieten him down?!

Any ideas would be much appreciated.


Best answer:

Answer by キティ ビスケット
Smother him with a pillow.



What do you think? Answer below!

5 comments:

  1. for some cases docs do some minor surgeries, try to make him sleep side face , instead of up faced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have 2 choices here. Either you drag him in to get his nose fixed or you lie there awake every night giving him a very loving kick in the ribs every five minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have a clue but when you get the answer to this please post it as my wife has been searching for a cure for a certain person she sleeps with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check out this site

    http://best-anti-snoring.info

    Here you can get the best anti snoring solution that'll help to cease snoring

    ReplyDelete