Saturday, August 10, 2013

How to make someone stop snoring?

Question by love4dance: How to make someone stop snoring?
Ugh I'm trying to watch a freakin movie and my dad fell asleep and won't stop snoring!!! How do I make him shut up for crying out loud?!


Best answer:

Answer by Zoran S
slap the shit outa them or make them stop breathing then when they wake up tell them to go to a diff rom inf they dont keep slaping them if they slap u back they might leave



Add your own answer in the comments!

3 comments:

  1. Arouse him quietly and ask him to leave. Or take the movie to another room so you can watch it without the annoying snoring going on. There really isn't any medical, and moral way to physically stop someone from snoring because you could suffocate them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I had that problem growing up and it was a pain in the butt. If I woke him up to tell him to go to bed he got pissed off so I stopped doing that. I ended up letting him stay where he was and going to my own room. After working as a babysitter long enough I had enough money to buy a TV for my own room. Saved a lot of problems. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well he needs a Cpap machine. Most likely he has sleep apnea. It's quite common in men. Though he needs to go to a sleep clinic to get tested for the machine. It's actually quite a serious condition without medical treatment so he should go get tested. Two of the most common signs are snoring and sudden pauses in breathing for a few seconds. There is actually a surgery then can do that can help fix the problem permanent but it does have a long recovery time. But for the time being you can just wake him up and nicely ask him to leave or go somewhere else to watch it.

    ReplyDelete