Friday, August 23, 2013

Why lately do I stop breathing as I start passing out?

Question by : Why lately do I stop breathing as I start passing out?
This last time I really thought I was gonna die and it was so scary my heart is still pounding. I hate it. How do I make it stop? I'm so sleepy and I wanna sleep but I don't wanna freeze on a breath and die.


Best answer:

Answer by Aaron Mahdi
My friend's father suffered a similar problem when he sleeps, he snores loudly and then stops breathing for no reason what so ever. He did go to the doctor and found out that there's a pocket of some sort that stops the air circulation [i don't know what its medically called] and he had it removed, now he is sleeping better without any problems and he also stopped snoring

I've seen another problem of that sort, the doctor suggested the person to get some sort of tank that held compressed gas, and he had to wear a gas mask whenever he sleeps that way the tank will help him breath through out his sleeping time.

I suggest that you go to your doctor, you never know what it may be, and you should do it sooner than later.

Hope everything works out well mate.

~Cheers!



Add your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment