Wednesday, August 28, 2013

How To Stop Snoring?

Question by /N/I/C/K/: How To Stop Snoring?
I've tried a couple different products and they seem to work ok. My girlfriend says that they just make the snore not as harsh. I've tried Breath Right Nose Strips, Premier Value Anti-Snore, and Ayr Saline Nasal Mist. My lady says that the Ayr nasal mist works the best but I would like to know if theres anything on the market that will stop snoring all together or is just really REALLY good and will bring a loud snore to a silent breeze or something? lol


Best answer:

Answer by Reality Jack
The only thing I know of to stop snoring completely would be...the absence of any respiratory activity or death.



Add your own answer in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Change your sleeping habits. For example if you sleep always on your back, sleep on your side. Also don't sleep on such a large / tall / big pillow; that could put your neck in a position where air going in can vibrate that part of the thoat that makes people snore. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete