Thursday, August 22, 2013

How do I stop my snoring?

Question by John: How do I stop my snoring?
I've been told I snore really loud. I'm not fat except around my mid section a bit. What are some was I can stop my snoring? Snore relief and strips don't help!!!


Best answer:

Answer by cassandra007
Don't sleep on your back
Get tested for sleep apnea-your MD can refer you.
For couples, it can get so bad that one of them has to sleep in a different room.
Best of luck



Give your answer to this question below!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Please refer the article below to get some natural tips by which you can stop snoring. http://healthmad.com/alternative/six-natural-ways-to-stop-snoring-while-sleeping/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Home Remedy For Snoring :

    1 . One of the best ways to stop snoring would be to lose weight. This might surprise you but weight loss reduces and even ends snoring.

    2 . To prevent snoring, a solid, flat pillow is recommended or no pillow at all. Keeping the neck straight will reduce snoring.

    3 . Olive oil is said to reduce snoring. Take 2 to 3 sips of it before going to bed. This would lessen the noise and also stop snoring after some time.

    4 . In boiling water, place a bunch of sage and let it steep. Allow it to cool. Before going to bed, strain this mixture and gargle with the liquid.

    5 . Avoid having heavy meals or foods that are too spicy or oily in dinner. They tend to aggravate the problem of snoring.

    ReplyDelete