Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Anti snoring pillow, snoring remedies that work?

Question by Peter: Anti snoring pillow, snoring remedies that work?
I need informacion about snoring remedies that work!

Thanks for the help!


Best answer:

Answer by baseball_is_my_life
When a person who snores rolls over on to their side, the snoring is greatly reduced because the pressure on their throats is lessened. There are also nasal strips out there that claim to expand the airways in your nostrils.



What do you think? Answer below!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Peter,

    My husband had also Deadly Snoring problems.

    I find on the net one very good website about to stop snoring natural.

    You can See this site and then try or not.

    http://www.howtostopsnoringremedies.com

    Snoring is for me terrible.

    Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete