Saturday, June 8, 2013

How do I stop snoring?

Question by Erlina Thomas: How do I stop snoring?
I take a nap almost everyday on the bus while going to school but I snore loudly. I don't want to embarrass myself. Also when I am sleeping in the night it annoys my family. What do I need to do to stop snoring. If it is something I have to buy, please make it be cheap and also available in NY.


Best answer:

Answer by john
Measure your height and weight; go online and find a BMI site that will tell you if your BMI is over 30.
If it is, this will be a source of the snoring. Excesses and also do neck rotations to strengthen your neck muscles.

Sometimes a dental appliance will help. It is a device that is placed on your jaws and will pull the lower jaw forward. thus giving you more of an airway.

If your snoring at home; Get with your parents to be assessed by your pediatrician.



Add your own answer in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Adam WzrostowieckiJune 8, 2013 at 12:50 AM

    Hi Erlina,

    try SnoreZip, is effective, cheap and you can purchase it online. Watch video review:

    ReplyDelete