Saturday, June 8, 2013

My husband snores with his mouth closed??? it's really loud and keeps me up!!!!?

Question by Celi: My husband snores with his mouth closed??? it's really loud and keeps me up!!!!?
I have no idea how he is snoring when his mouth is closed, are there any remedies you have used to stop snoring???


Best answer:

Answer by Dan G
My girlfriend says she pokes and pushes me when im snoring. I don't realize it and she says it usually works :D



Give your answer to this question below!

1 comment:

  1. It could be that he has a clogged nose which can occur with allergies or enlarged adenoids.

    Have him try to use breathe rite strips. These are nothing magical. They go over the nose and force the nose to remain more open--thus decreasing the snoring.

    If this continues, he should get checked out to ensure that he does not have any medical conditions.

    ReplyDelete