Monday, June 24, 2013

my daughter snores alot ands eventually starts foarming out of her mouth white stuff what should i do?

Question by Interested: my daughter snores alot ands eventually starts foarming out of her mouth white stuff what should i do?
what is that white stuff that looks like perocside liquid that comes out of my daughters mouth when she snores and durlles all over the place, and what should i do about it?


Best answer:

Answer by awaiting my princess
i don't know what the white stuff is but my 4 yr old was doing that last yr and i took him 2 a ear nose and throat dr and they took out his tonsils and adnoids and it stopped



Give your answer to this question below!

3 comments:

  1. dr. to check it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should ask your doctor for a referral to have a sleep study done. It sounds to me like your daughter may have a sleep disorder such as apnea ( where the person stops breathing often in their sleep).

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would suggest that you call and make an appointment to see your daughter's pediatrician...but that's just me.

    ReplyDelete