Sunday, June 23, 2013

How can I get my loud snoring roommate to stop snoring so I can get a good sleep?

Question by drfaulk07: How can I get my loud snoring roommate to stop snoring so I can get a good sleep?
My roommate snores like a dinosaur and it has left me with many restless nights, I've brought it up with him multiple times but he just doesn't care. Any tips?


Best answer:

Answer by Mrs.O
Get those strips that he can wear over his nose at night, breathe right is what I think they are called, you can get them at your local grocery or drug store...good luck, oh tell him to sleep on his side, not on his back, that may help as well..



Give your answer to this question below!

2 comments:

  1. seriously get up right now and head to wal mart or any drug store and buy a pack of ear plugs. They are cheap and they work pretty well, I have used them when I go on trips with coworkers that have a reputation for snoring, and now my youngest daughter uses them just because she is a light sleeper and hears everything.

    No matter how many times you tell your roommate to quit he really had no control over it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. throw a pillow at him.

    if that doesn't work just confront him tell him to get some nasal strips.

    ReplyDelete