Friday, June 21, 2013

How can I stop snoring so loudly?

Question by CHAR: How can I stop snoring so loudly?
I am a 38 yr old women, I get allergies and have problems with sinuses, about 6 months ago we took a trip overseas and ever since then my snoring has been really bad, I can sometimes hear myself snore too when I sleep or it wakes me up, I also seem to have a lot of fluid in my ear area and post-nasal drip,I have been to the doctor and he gave me nasal spray, it does not really help and my husband is really getting upset with me, help!


Best answer:

Answer by typetotracy
Use those adhesive strips that open your nasal passages. Put metnol vapo rub under your nose. Get a pillow that makes you sleep on your side.



What do you think? Answer below!

2 comments:

  1. try Breathe Right Strips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. laser surgery is the best way. My wife snore too and i tell you this is not good, it causing us troubles

    ReplyDelete