Friday, June 28, 2013

How can I stop snoring?

Question by mnitzani: How can I stop snoring?
My lady friend says she doesn't like sleeping with me because I snore too much. What can I do to stop snoring.

I want to get a surgical procedure to stop it.


Best answer:

Answer by fullonytee
hi, my wife had enough of my snoring,lol she brought me a small device which you wear like a watch. when you begin to snore it gives you a very very small electric charge on your arm, this stirrs you in your sleep and with movement you stop snoring, this doesnt wake from sleep. if you begin again to snore its zaps you again and so on... this device has a zap strength dial for your personal setting.... (U.K.)



What do you think? Answer below!

4 comments:

  1. the funny thing is that most people snore and maybe you will find that she does too. Anyway, if you are overweight then that makes things worse, so lose a few pounds. Also as a body ages it gets a little flabby and generally by yourself you can't do anything about that so you're right about a surgical procedure. However you might want to start by trying those nose strips specifically made for snoring that open the nose's airways.

    egads, I would dislike a zapper..cause it would over time cause you to be frustrated cause it would interrupt your REM sleep. And, how would you know who exactly is doing the snoring. I mean the wife could be snoring but you would be getting zapped for that too..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.cpap.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could try to use Breathe Right mentholated vapor strips. They are flexible strips you use on the outside of your nose. Another thing to consider about your snoring, you could possibly have sleep apnea and may need a CPAP machine. But that would be determined by a Pulmonary Dr. Since this is serious and impeding on your relationship then you may really want to see a Dr. to have your snoring checked out. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just try this

    Sleep on your side.

    Try to exercise your muscle at the pallet the soft muscle at the back of the pallet.
    like this, try to swallow air and contract expand this muscle intentionally. (AS THIS MUSCLE Strengthens YOUR PROBLEM IS SOLVED.)

    ReplyDelete