Tuesday, June 11, 2013

How can I tell if I snore at night?

Question by zebras<3: How can I tell if I snore at night?
And if I do, how can I stop snoring at night?

I have a field trip to Vallejo, and I don't think I'd like to snore at night bothering my room mates.

Thanks:)


Best answer:

Answer by tz
ask edward cullen to come over, im sure he'll let you know if you snore or not. and there really isnt anything you can do about the trip, just hope your room mates like you enough to not resent you for the rest of the trip when you snore.



Add your own answer in the comments!

8 comments:

  1. You can usually only tell by being told by somebody else. but if you sleep on your side it helps to stop it or on your stomach if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have bits at night where you wake up for a few seconds it means you snore cos it disrupts your sleeping cos your breathing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could ask someone who sleeps near/with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. have your phone on the voice recording and then leave it on until you wake up to see if it caught anything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you sleep with someone, he or she will tell you so. And there's no way to stop snoring. My husband's been doing it for the 53 years we've been married.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sleep with me an ill tell you :D ... lol no im just joking :P

    One night, put a voice recorder beside you when you sleep and you'll now when you get up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. buy a mini audio recorder and turn it on right before you fall asleep.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Natasha,

    It can be hard to find out if you snore when you have no one to be there to prove it. I would suggest that you record yourself (audio only) for a couple of nights to see if you do in fact snore.

    If you find out that you do snore I have found something that has helped me stop snoring. I used to be a loud snoring monster and pretty much felt embarrassed to sleep anywhere but my own house. I decided to look around but did not want to use machines, medicines or mouth guards. I'm the type of person who would rather just cure my snoring naturally.

    I finally found this site and it has actually cured my snoring.

    I hope this helps you as much as it has helped me.

    Good luck and I hope that you have a great trip.

    ReplyDelete