Monday, June 17, 2013

How can I stop my snoring?

Question by A daydreamer of reality: How can I stop my snoring?
Okay so I was told that I snore by my significant other, he is fine with it but I am not! I feel somewhat embarrassed..even though no ones perfect and he still loves my no matter what, I still what to stop or reduce this nasty habit..Is there anything I can take or do to help stop the snoring? I am open to try anything so please let me know...


Best answer:

Answer by Steph
I really don't know what the answer is but i just wanna say that it can eventually cause problems in relationships. My husband snores terribly loud - we havent slept in the same room for years. At first i hated that but am quite used to it now and quite like having a bed to myself!!! But even when we go away on holidays its a problem as i know i'm not going to get any sleep for the majority of the time so I end up tired and fed up. He sort of monopolises the living room when he falls asleep and starts his snoring - the rest of the family go to their rooms so I really don't like that but when i wake him he always says i wont snore......



What do you think? Answer below!

2 comments:

  1. You lucky to have such an understanding partner as partner as many are not!
    If you snore then there is definitely something not right with you health wise I mean. There are many causes to snoring and just as many answers as to how to stop but here are some ideas to start with.
    You could simply have throat muscles that become over relaxed when you sleep, this causes your airways to close up more than they should so you snore. I would recommend trying to keep to sleeping on your side, just avoid sleeping on your back,. Even try using a higher pillow to lift your head up will help open your airways better.
    If you are over weight though even losing a few pounds can help. Fat gets deposited down your throat so when you lie down it constricts your airways causing you to snore.
    All the best with your quest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try: Stop Snoring Mouth Piece – Anti Snore Device Sleep Apnea Cessation Aid
    http://www.doctorshazia.com/stop-snoring-mouth-piece-anti-snore-device-sleep-apnea-cessation-aid

    Also read more information on snoring at:
    http://www.healthmedicalinformation.com/category/general-health/snoring

    All the best

    ReplyDelete