Thursday, June 27, 2013

How to: stop snoring?

Question by Mia: How to: stop snoring?
I've always snored. I work two jobs and I'm a college student as well. My boyfriend lives 1 and 15 minutes away and we commute to see each other. So when I hit he bed I hit it hard. Anyway. The other night he kept talking about the way I snore. He even woke me up out of my sleep and told me I needed to stop snoring. Like I could control it. It made me feel bad. We've been together almost 4 years and he's never waken me up out of sleep about it. He snores too and it doesn't bother me. Is there a way it can be stopped?


Best answer:

Answer by Texperson
Separate bedrooms. You'd be surprised how many people sleep in different rooms due to snoring. Most people can't stop nor control it, so when it's time to sleep, they go to different rooms.



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know!
    I'm sorry but I don't know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. click this link http://bit.ly/SMC8tP ,,,, i hope can solve your problem,,,,,

    ReplyDelete