Saturday, June 1, 2013

Should I bring my CPAP machine with me? Does the CPAP stop snoring?

Question by Shamaya: Should I bring my CPAP machine with me? Does the CPAP stop snoring?
I use a CPAP machine at home but in a few weeks I'm going to be staying in a hotel with 4 other people. I don't really want them to know that I use it. Last year when I went I didn't have the machine and the people there understood the fact that I snored and nobody complained to me.


Best answer:

Answer by Adam Wzrostowiecki
Hi Shamaya,

I don't know exactly what a CPAP machine. But I recommend you try snorezip. Watch video review:



Give your answer to this question below!

1 comment:

  1. I am thinking that your even though your friends did not complain, they all did not sleep well. Good friends though.

    Yes, take your cpap machine with you. It is not a crutch. It is a medication you need to sleep well.

    Plus the machine will stop your snoring. If it is not doing this, the machine is not adjusted to your sleep needs. You can involve your friends and ask them to listen.

    ReplyDelete