Wednesday, June 5, 2013

How do I stop my husband from intense snoring?

Question by : How do I stop my husband from intense snoring?
Can anyone provide some options for stopping the snoring so I can finally get some sleep?


Best answer:

Answer by the_unluckiest
I don't know if you have good medical coverage, but if you do I highly recommend him having a 1-2 hour surgery to get his adenoids lasered off. I snored so loudly for months that people in the next room or upstairs could hear it. I had the 1-2 hour surgery and it really helped with my breathing and my snoring is nonexistent now for 2 years!

If that's not an option, I suggest ear plugs. Breathe Right strips really didn't work for me but he can give those a try to see if it might help him out.



Give your answer to this question below!

1 comment:

  1. Check out this site

    http://best-anti-snoring.info

    Here you can get the best anti snoring solution that'll help to cease snoring

    ReplyDelete