Wednesday, June 5, 2013

How can I stop snoring?

Question by Felicia: How can I stop snoring?
I'm not sure if I snore ALL the time but I know I do snore): I'm not overweight or anything I actually have a small built. I have a small mouth and sometimes if I close my mouth it's hard to breathe out of my nose so my mouth is always slightly open. I just want to know if there are ways I can stop snoring, help.


Best answer:

Answer by Radeena
Try not to get stressed out during the day, if you sleep late try to sleep earlier, don't eat right before you go to sleep, make sure you feel comfortable on your bed. This will really help :)



What do you think? Answer below!

2 comments:

  1. Snoring happens when the bronchial tubes relax and become somewhat floppy at night. A few things to avoid-drinking, getting overtired. You might want to do a sleep study. Your doctor can order one. You will get hooked up to several monitors and sleep-completely painless. With the results the doctor can know exactly why you snore and if you have any apnea during the night and what treatment if any you need. Good Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ONLY way to stop snoring is to wake up.

    ReplyDelete