Sunday, July 21, 2013

How can I stop snoring at night?

Question by Lyndsay: How can I stop snoring at night?
I snore pretty heavily at night.. Loud enough that my wife normally kicks me out on the couch lol. I have lost 20 pounds, quit smoking, tried breathe right strips, mouthpieces, and not sleeping on my back, but nothing works at all. I would rather not go to a sleep clinic (what my doc recommended). Any ideas or tips? Thanks alot guys


Best answer:

Answer by Garrett
Sleep clinic is by far the most effective, and sounds like it might be the only option you have left.... :/



Give your answer to this question below!

2 comments:

  1. when i was in 3rd grade I would snore really loud, and i got a sleep apnea done and they said I wasn't getting enough air that's why i was snoring, so they took my tonsils out =] you get alor of ice cream and sherbert and alot of other yummy soft foods

    ReplyDelete