Monday, July 15, 2013

What can I do to stop snoring?

Question by mobstaprincess: What can I do to stop snoring?
My boyfriend has recently been telling me that I snore hella loud while I’m sleeping. He thinks it’s cute at times, but it’s also annoying at times. What can I do to stop snoring? I think I’ve been snoring lately because I’ve gained a couple pounds recently and I’ve heard that’s what makes you snore. Thanks.


Best answer:

Answer by john
Yep, weight will cause this...especially if it accumulates around the neck area. Your neck size should be less that 16" for a woman.

Also, ask your bf if you have pauses in breathes while alseep too. This is an indicator of sleep apnea.

To stop the snoring, weight loss will help, use that Neckline Slimmer to strengthen the neck muscles google "sleep hygiene" for proper habits.



Give your answer to this question below!

2 comments:

  1. Changing sleeping positions can help overcome snoring.
    Exercises also the best practices for stop snoring naturally. Many experts have formulated effective exercises, to reduce snoring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snoring is a problem that can occur from cold,breathing problem etc.men and women commonly facing snoring problem.snoring not only hurt patients but also irritate others too.don't sleep on a back and don't go to bed after eat a meal.

    Some other anti snore devices available on a internet that prevent from snoring like anti snoring pillow,anti snoring mouthpiece etc.

    ReplyDelete