Thursday, July 4, 2013

Is there anything that can help my husband stop snoring? ?

Question by WhiteLilacs1: Is there anything that can help my husband stop snoring? ?
He tried that mouth piece they advertise on TV and it didn't work. I NEED some SLEEP! When I was working full-time I was a sorry sort. Exhausted all the time. . . I can not get a job because I am so tired all the time. I have tried ear plugs but I can still hear him. I need my own room I guess but we can not afford to sell and buy a bigger house, nor put on an addition. Has anyone had success with other ideas to stop snoring? Thanx!


Best answer:

Answer by u can't trick a trickster
roll his ass out of bed! i would make him sleep in another room, why do you have to move? its his doing. make him leave the room.



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

4 comments:

  1. See what happens when he sleeps on another surface like a coach. Does he have a weight problem? When I lost a lot of weight my snoring issues went away. Also, whenever I slept on my back I snored loudly, but when I slept on my stomach, I didn't snore.

    I agree with the other post - kick his *** out of the bed. You deserve a good night's rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://books.google.com/books?id=7oCRSPXYS4YC&pg=PA821&dq=diagnosis+in+chinese+medicine+snoring

    Snoring is a symptom of some much deeper health issues. As is clear from the reading at the link above, Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) has a firm understanding of the causes of snoring. This can easily be fixed with herbs and acupuncture. Changes to diet, sleep, and exercise may also be prescribed.

    Go see a TCM doctor to have this cleared up. It would be a shame that his snoring ended with him ending. I have a feeling you would lose your mind before his health digressed to that level. Get him to do it for you, too. You'll "hear" results probably immediately. It will then just take time to change the foundations of this problem inside his body to a degree that it does not come back.

    Below: cross-search these two national accreditation boards to find a qualified and local TCM doctor. The third search-site is a good way to find a TCM doctor by distance-from-starting-point.

    nccaom.org
    http://www.aaaomonline.org/45000.asp
    acufinder.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. His chin is down

    It has to be UP

    Snoring people's chins are down thats what causes the airway to be squeezed causing them to make that dreadfull sound

    Take away his pillow or making him sleep on the sofa so his chin can face UPward

    Your last resort should be buying those bandages with the mint scent on them.

    I forgot the name of those

    Its this bandage like thing that clears out your noes and mouth you apply it to your chest

    That works as well

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. brianobrien@btinternet.comJuly 5, 2013 at 1:07 AM

    If he's very overweight their's probably little he can do to stop snoring other than losing weight
    My partner is average weight and was a terrible snorer until a few months ago when she started wearing an acupressure ring
    It's worn on the little finger and works great
    They recommend 2 rings for very heavy snorers and there are hundreds of testimonials on their website

    ReplyDelete