Wednesday, July 24, 2013

How Do I stop Snoring Without Doctors Consultation?

Question by Jhonny: How Do I stop Snoring Without Doctors Consultation?
I snore every night and when i go on a school trip everybody laughs at me
This really annoys me and it makes me feel embarressed. I know i shouldn't be embarressd but i am. Please help me


Best answer:

Answer by una morra
depends how u sleep. try to not sleep on your back rather on your stomach and definately try to not have your mouth open while you sleep



Give your answer to this question below!

2 comments:

  1. 1) Try changing your position, sleeping on the back exacerbates snoring
    2) Stop using a pillow or invest in a solid flat pillow
    3) Lose weight if you have a weight problem
    4) Take care of any allergies you have

    For when you are at home since that'd probably be too embarrassing on school trips or whatever
    5) Humidifier
    6) Nasal Strips

    Other tips don't eat or drink after 7 pm, don't smoke (which hopefully you don't) and steer clear of diets high in fat and sodium

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try: Stop Snoring Mouth Piece – Anti Snore Device Sleep Apnea Cessation Aid
    http://www.doctorshazia.com/stop-snoring-mouth-piece-anti-snore-device-sleep-apnea-cessation-aid

    Also read more information on snoring at:
    http://www.healthmedicalinformation.com/category/general-health/snoring

    All the best

    ReplyDelete