Friday, July 12, 2013

Where can I get some GOOD earplugs?

Question by jilly: Where can I get some GOOD earplugs?
I've given up on getting my husband to stop snoring, but I need some sleep! So I need some good earplugs. I've gotten cheapie ones from Wal-Mart but they don't help matters much. Can anyone recommend any good earplugs? Serious answers only please. Thanks in advance.


Best answer:

Answer by Ceci
I have the same problem. I'm not sure which ones you have gotten, but I get mine from Wal-Mart and I find they are helpful. Now I can sleep at night and the only thing that wakes me up is the alarm or his beeper going off. I use Mack's SafeSound. It's noise reduction rating is 29. I've tried the purple ones but they didn't work as well. Make sure you are putting them as far as you can; but not so far that you can't pull them out. I feel for you. I used to sleep on the couch when awakened, but it's fine now. Good luck. I only snore when I have a cold, and he tells me it wakes him up. I'm a little delighted when he tells me that-LOL.



Add your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment