Tuesday, July 2, 2013

What can I do about roommate problems?

Question by mostbeautifultruestoryevertold&l: What can I do about roommate problems?
SInce the beggining of the yer i have been sick and recently got rid of a sinus infection, this has caused me to start snoring because i could not breath our of my nose. My roommate, is also sick and she also snore, the problem is she takes more than an hour to fall asleep, and I fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow, and she wakes me up several times to get me to stop snoring and tells me how she sleeps in her classes because i keep her up, what can we do to solve this without one of us moving out?


Best answer:

Answer by Liwy
tell her to get some earplugs, or get those nose strips to stop snoring



Give your answer to this question below!

1 comment:

  1. Get at the Drug Store a box of Breathe Right. It is like a bandage that you put on the nose, that will open your nostril passages and you will breath right and much better. Give one to her and she also will breath better.

    I use it and it help me to sleep better.

    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete